Thursday 6 November 2008

Initial


Walking into any toilet to see an Initial hooked up to the greasy tiles will never fail to make me smile. Smiling, sadly, is not a recommended activity for a man in a toilet amongst other men (particularly those that don't share my somewhat niche passion for hand dryers), so I normally have to express my happiness later by kissing a black and white photo of Sterling Hayden's face. 

If by some startling example of chance you happen to be in a toilet-room that bears an Initial dryer at the exact same time that I'm standing in the corner, desperately suppressing my nauseous joy by spluttering and shuddering against some cracked-up mirror, please glance in my direction and offer a grin of acknowledgment. It'll make my shitting day. Long live the glorious Initial.

Can be found: The Open House, Brighton, England
Auto: Yes
Rating: 9.12345/10

1 comment:

Glenn Hannan said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Dyson Airblade HEPA Filters